What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The industry secrets to getting “Fitness Model” Abs in 12 weeks
- Learn a precise weight lifting routine that works specific muscles of your abs equally
- Learn the advanced abs exercises used by fitness models that make your abs “pop”
- Learn the safest, most effective, and most sustainable way to lose fat
- Learn a precise nutrition program that you can stick with
- Learn a precise, fat burning cardio routine
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ultimate Abs Training scores 72.65/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ultimateabschallenge.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $9.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ultimateabschallenge.com you’ll also be taken through to ultimateabschallenge.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)